cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shanep
Rookie

Riot fest tickets not delivered

Purchased tickets in May of this year with promised delivery today. I called in and the phone system advised UPS was delivering them today. UPS came and went but no tickets. I wasn’t sent a tracking number to check the status and I’m in Hawaii and should be flying out in a few hours. Judging by all the posts I’ve read older than mine I may not hear back before the fest is over. I’ll try the call center tomorrow and see if I can hold that long. A reply here would be great! Come on stubhub! Im rooting for you.
3 REPLIES 3
elderdyllan
Rookie

Re: Riot fest tickets not delivered

Same here! Any sort of communication would be greatly appreciated on their end.

Did stub hub provide you with the shipping info from the site or did you have to ask for it from the call center?

All my profile says is "Shipping in progress" without any sort of tracking info and i'm freakin out.

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Shanep
Rookie

I waited on hold for 2 hours and got through just to be told they weren’t sent. Still on the phone now. Stubhub offered to get me a replacement but I need a refund since I canceled my flight from Hawaii to Chicago because I didn’t get the tickets.
Shanep
Rookie

I was speaking with Zavier and he advised me he canceled my order and issued a refund. He told me that I would get an email confirming this in a few minutes. He couldn’t provide me with a confirmation number or any way to reference our conversation. He agreed to connect me to a supervisor who could possibly help me. While on hold the call ended. Still no email about the refund so I’m back on hold waiting for someone else to pick up. This is fantastic!