cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

Rolling Stones Refund

I purchased 4 tickets for the Rolling Stones 2020 tour and am looking to get a refund (not a voucher) as there will be no way I will be able to spend the voucher amount in the timeframe allowed.  Can someone please direct me on how to complete the request.  Currently it is still listed as Postponed but regardless of when the concert is, it is unlikely we will be able to go.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New User

Re: Rolling Stones Refund

We are having the same issue. Purchased two pricey tix to the Sones for their July 1st concert in Charlotte. They claim the show is "postponed" which is total B.S.! The Stones are in their mid to late 70's, Jagger has had heart problems & Stub Hub is holding tight to our ticket money saying it can't be refunded until the promoter announces the tour has been cancelled. I soak up every Covid-19 article I can find from a legit source. The virus numbers are worse than ever. It's not only spiking all over the place, it is predicted that it will return to cities and areas where it has already spiked! 

Highlighted
Olympian

Re: Rolling Stones Refund

Hi Sally

The decision to postpone or reschedule lies with the Stones and their promoter and not with Stubhub.  At the moment the tour is postponed.  If rescheduled your tickets will be good for the new date.  If cancelled you will recieve a refund as North Carolina is one of the states that requires a cash refund.