cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankP
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Rotating barcode

Hello - I sold tix to the Titans-Chiefs game on 10-24.  I have the tix in my Ticketmaster account, and my Titans account.  I have tried to enter the barcodes and keep getting the "barcodes can't be validated" message.  I've tried the barcodes from the Ticketmaster website and from the app and stubhub can't validate them.  How can I upload these barcodes, and deliver these tickets?

thanks everyone

4 REPLIES 4
Melpik
MVP
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Rotating barcode

Hi Frank

As the NFL schedule has jsut been released I would guess that the Chiefs and Stubhub have not activated the barcodes on the website and probably will in the next couple of weeks.  As you will not be paid until 5-8 business days after the event the inability to enter bar codes will not delay you getting paid

FrankP
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thanks so much for the quick reply!  I thought that might be the case after looking into it further.  But just to confirm, rotating barcode or not, something needs to be activated before the barcodes are accepted, correct?  I likely have the right barcodes and will be accepted closer to the event?

thank you very much.  I posted this after hanging up from being on hold for over an hour.  Really appreciate it!

Melpik
MVP
Answered! Go to solution

Frank

You are correct that it doesnt matter if rotating bar codes or not.  Cheifs and Stubhub have to activate.  If I remember they send out an email to indicate that it is time to enter bar codes.

FrankP
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you very much 😁