Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Stefano61
Team Mascot

STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES

I live in Italy and every year I go overseas to attend baseball games. This year I noticed that for some teams is mandatory to have the mobile ticket that only can be obtained via APP. The APP is not available in the APP STORE here in Italy, how is it possible ? 

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES

For all NFL games, our International buyers can go to the stadium box office with their ID and order number to have the tickets printed. 

If tickets are a Mobile Transfer, make sure you accept the transfer once it is sent to your email.  Check to see if the Primary (Ticketmaster, etc), Team, or Venue app is available in your country.  If yes, you can use that app for entry.  

If your tickets are Flash Seats, you can register an account at www.FlashSeats.com using any US address. If you do not have a US address for this purpose, feel free to use our corporate office at 199 Fremont Street, San Francisco, CA (abbreviated for California), 94105. Once you have verified your account by clicking the link in the email Flash Seats sends, you can go to "Account" > "Identification" and add a credit card. This credit card will not be charged on Flash Seats but will be swiped at the event's venue to show ownership of your seats and print a Seat Locator slip (which helps the venue staff show you to your seats/section). Seat Locator slips are similar to this: 

Seat Locator Slip.jpg

If you have Mobile Tickets (Instant) that will be delivered to the StubHub app OR none of the above apply to your situation, send one of our Moderators a Private Message with the email address and zip/postal code on file so we can get that resolved for you!

Note - One option for Mobile Tickets (Instant) or NFL is to try to download the app by switching to the U.S. store.  But, you would need to create a U.S. Apple ID with a U.S. billing address in order to do this.

100 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Not to worry. Even though the app is not available internationally, we do have other options. Most ballparks will have a box office that can print the tickets for you. 😀 We'll always do our best to make sure you get into any event you purchase on our site. 

MarcoGrafo
Waterboy

Same here... Bought 6 NY tickets but can’t see them because the StubHub app is unavailable in the Netherlands.
Don’t want to go to a box office with little kids in a crowded stadium. I need a pdf or hard copy. Please StubHub fix this!
Moderator Moderator

HI, @MarcoGrafo. We certainly appreciate you reaching out on this. We do try to ensure that the process is as smooth as possible when you arrive at the stadium. If you purchased Yankees tickets, head straight to gate 4 when you arrive and they'll help you get that sorted in no time.

Reinier
New User

Same here for us. We have tickets for Chi-cubs. App is not available in the Netherlands. Please fix urgently or send pdf tickets. 

Stubber
Stubber

Our apologies that the app is not available in your country.  If you are using an Android, it is possible to switch your Play Store location to download the app.  iPhones, unfortunately, do not have that option for their App Store.  Once you get to the ballpark, bring your order number and a photo ID to the will call/box office under the Wrigley Field marquis, and they will be more than happy to assist you with printing out your tickets! 

Reinier
New User

Would it not make more sense to fix the problem or send pdf tickets like you used to do instead of delivering this poor service? Many times I have booked tickets through stubhub. Now you are going back in time! I wont go until august, so there is plenty of time to fix it! 

Stubber
Stubber

Apologies for any frustration!  The Chicago Cubs decided for tickets sold on StubHub, they would be mobile tickets delivered through the StubHub app.  Your seller would not be able to provide PDF files, our apologies.  You are able to have them printed out at the box office once you arrive at the ballpark.

SebCha
Team Mascot

Hi,
I bought tickets for Miami Heat on Friday from France and Stubhub app is not available in France. How can I do to have my tickets and to enter Friday ? Thks
Moderator Moderator

@SebCha - We'll be glad to see what we can do to help get your tickets. I'll be sending you a private message so we can. Thanks!