cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
nptesta
Team Mascot

Re: STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES

Hi! I can't download the Stubhub app because I am from Argentina and the app is not available in my country.

Could you please let me know any alternative way to get my tickets for Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs on November 7th?

I'm noticing a lot of people (more than a thousand actually ..) with the same issue in this forum... 

Moderator Moderator

@tbbenny and @nptesta I've sent you both a private message. Please check your messages and respond there. I'd be happy to look into getting you those tickets. 😊

ALM99
Waterboy

Cannot get stubhub app in my country!

I bought tickets to game 6 but cannot get my tickets because the app is not available in my country (Philippines). Please help as I am flying to Boston in a few hours!!!
Moderator Moderator

Re: Cannot get stubhub app in my country!

So sorry for the troubles @ALM99! You can usually download the app once in the states but if you're unable to download it, you can go to the Box office next to Gate B with your photo ID and you can receive your tickets there as well! If you have any further questions, please feel free to private message me, I'm here to help!

aaronc
Team Mascot

STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES

Hi,

I have bought 2 tickets to la Lakers V cavs. I am in NZ - how do I get my mobile tickets please as I cannot download the app ?

Moderator Moderator

Hey there! 

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We will send you a private message so we can work on this together! 

Highlighted
Bauii
Backup Singer

STUBHUB APP NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES

I buyed tickets for a Miami Dolphins game but the app is not available in Switzerland! What i doo? Please help...

Moderator Moderator

Hi @Bauli,

Sorry for the stress in this order! The best solution is to visit our website instead using your mobile browser, as you can access and download the tickets this way in most cases. If you still cannot locate them, I'm here to help! I'll send you a private message so we can go over your account details securely and get this resolved. Please check the envelope icon on the top right side of the Community page for my message, thanks.

Franck
Waterboy

I bought 5 tickets at Barclays Center, Brookyln NY. No app in France; How do I get my tickets?

Please help to fix the issue!

Moderator Moderator

Hello @Franck

Apologies for the difficulty getting your tickets! I'll send you a private message so we can get this all resolved. Please check for my message by using the envelope icon on the top right side of the Community page, thanks!