cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paigewolfr11
Rookie

Screenshot Tickets for Harry Styles Boston

I recently bought a Harry Styles PIT TICKET for Boston. I received a screenshot of the “ticket” and it clearly was taken off of someone’s phone as you can see their percentage of their phone battery and time stamp. I am flying across the United States to see him, how do I know if this is a scam or real? Someone Help.
4 REPLIES 4
paigewolfr11
Rookie

Re: Screenshot Tickets for Harry Styles Boston

The ticket also had someone else’s name on it, and the screenshot was taken off of LaneOne.
bossfan
Conductor

Screen shots are not accepted at most venues but I know for a fact that the TD Garden in Boston will not accept a screen shot.  Unfortunately you will have to call Stubhub and wait on hold to talk to them.

paigewolfr11
Rookie

i have contacted stubhub 3 separate times now and spent about 6 hours on the phone with them. they told me it will get me in but i am very skeptical of that.
bossfan
Conductor

I live in the area and regularly attend events at TD Garden.  I don't care what Stubhub is telling you but I don't think a screen shot will get you in.  I suggest that you call TD Garden customer service and ask them.

Also this link pretty much confirms that a screen shot will not get you in.   So sorry to say that you will have to continue to fight Stubhub on this.

https://www.tdgarden.com/events/ticket-info/safetix