cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Search by Date removed?

Has the search by Date option been removed? I can't find it now.

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Search by Date removed?

Hey there, @drapala! It has not. Are you searching for events on a desktop or mobile phone?

Have you tried clearing your cache & cookies lately, by chance? 

Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Where is it, on a separate page now? Not seeing anything to sort by individual date or date range on the website. I can only see it on the App.

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Sorry for the confusion! Although the home page has been updated, after searching for any event or category at the top you can then select a location and/or date range just like before. 

Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Yeah I noticed that after I replied. It's more clicking to do. Kinda cheesy design for the site.

Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Search bar should be independent of the specific event. For example, how do I view all concerts in Chicago tomorrow night? Can't find a quick way to do it like I used to on the homepage.

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

That is absolutely valid feedback and I would be happy to share that with our marketing and design team. 

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Paul, I like to look on Stubhub to see what events are in my area that day, and pick one and go. But I can no longer do that because the When button is gone. I dont know all the acts in my town on any given night. Can you change it back Please. Thank You

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

@gunsnrosesrocks Hey there! If you're not able to see this feature, I'd like to take a look into this so we can help you with that. I will private message you right now for more info!

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Hi AllyD, your private message did not help at all