cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the search by Date option been removed? I can't find it now.

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Search by Date removed?

Sorry for the frustrations, @gunsnrosesrocks! AllyD is out of the office and I wanted to provide further information. Although the home page functionality on our site has been recently updated, searching a city for all events within a certain date range is still available through our mobile app.

We truly appreciate receiving feedback about the search feature on our site and will ensure these concerns are voiced to the appropriate team!

Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

It would be nice if the search by date could be added back to your Website. Removing functionality that was there before is not really part of a good Website update.

Highlighted
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

@drapala We certainly want to make sure our site easy and functional for our users. I'm happy to pass along your feedback to our design team! 😊

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

If I am understanding this thread correctly, it is still not possible to do a search to see a list of all events that are happening today? That's a really important feature.

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

@marie827 - Search by date has been taken off the site but it is still a function within the StubHub App.

We have compiled everyone's feedback though and sent it along for consideration. Thank you for your feedback as well! 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I really hope you bring back search by date on this website. Not being able to find events based on dates that a user wants to find a ticket for is a fundamental flaw to a ticketing website and must be costing stubhub tons of money in lost revenue. When I search for ANYTHING on this website all I get is major events sorted by the month they occur in, couldn't be less helpful if you tried.

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Its ridiculous that a design team of this website do not even realize that such feature is essential. Every seach shall have the ability to filter or look by date. And the fact that they took it away without even checking with the community of users makes it even worse. What a poor decision making !!! Its ridiculous !!

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

For about 5 or 6 years I used stubhub exclusively ..... I looked for a substitute today and found the right one ! Date search and the way i like it !
Way to go guys ! Good job.

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Your business is to sell tickets, but the functionality to see ALL events happening on a give date/date range has been removed.  Seriously, add it back on the desktop interface.  Makes zero sense to remove it.

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I second the feedback.  I am stunned that I can no longer plug in a date and then see events that are happening on that specific date, in a specific city.  Makes me not want to use the site.