cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the search by Date option been removed? I can't find it now.

vox
Rookie

Re: Search by Date removed?

I was thinking that Stubhub would put it back and they did not.

So you dont even lesten to your customers ..... kuddo for that

Waterboy

I would second this, I live in an area that I have to travel to all shows and would love to search for all shows/events by date/date range and I love the feature on the mobile to search for a large area (wish that was online too) 

@Paul wrote:

That is absolutely valid feedback and I would be happy to share that with our marketing and design team. 

New User

This thread is a joke. I can't believe your software team has not licked this issue yet. This is a basic needed feature.

Ted
New User

So STUBHUB has stopped replying to this thread and the functionality is still gone from the website.  What they are telling us we are not valued customers unless we use the mobile app.  

Which they tell you outright when you try to buy baseball game tickets.  No problem searching there for team, venue, date or seat location; but tickets only load into mobile app.  No print-at-home tickets; no tickets-by-delivery for souvenir pasteboard tickets.  If you want to buy several tickets together so as to sit next to friends, all must enter together OR have working charged cellphones with them.  You can transfer a ticket to another cellphone with the app; no other option.  When I told customer service I was going to be late for the next day's game and my friend's phone was broken, there was no solution; she had to wait at the gate till I got there.  "Take that, valued customer!" 

New User

This is beyond horrible in terms of UI.  OF COURSE PEOPLE WANT TO SEARCH BY DATE on a ticket site.  Sheesh.  You guys need a new web team.

Waterboy

Very confusing.   would love to see search by date added more prominently.   Useful when traveling to other cities during specific dates

New User

totally agree, I can't believe they removed search by date from the website.  who on earth thought this was a good idea?  I've started using vivid seats instead because of this.  

@sfisher00 wrote:

Very confusing.   would love to see search by date added more prominently.   Useful when traveling to other cities during specific dates

Hi @vox, sorry about the frustrations on this. I want to make sure that we have addressed the concerns on this thread. While the option is still available on our app, the feature is not on our website at this time and we have compiled the feedback and sent it to our design team. We know how much our customers like that option and how many requests have been made for it to return. As a customer myself, I enjoy this function as well and look forward to it coming back. We will continue to send the feedback on and are here if we can help with anything in the meantime.

Team Mascot

When is the search by date feature coming back? Is this a technical issue that StubHub are having difficulty correcting or is it deliberate in a hope that more users will download the app? Either way this just incourages site users to look at other search tools elsewhere as the main shop front is glitchy. Please fix this StubHub. It was great when you could just pick a date, see who was playing in your area and pick a concert and go.Easy peasy job done. Hope the feature comes back soon.

Highlighted

Hi @Milzy!  We don't have an ETA but we are constantly working to improve the search experience on our site and appreciate your feedback.  If you're wanting to search for a specific date you can access the feature by searching for either the event or the location and once the search results pull up, you will see the location/date options on the new page!