cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashmar
Waterboy

Seats don't exist

I purchased concert tickets for next week. The seats that are listed on the ticket do not exist. There is no row S at the concert venue. I understand your buyer 100% policy. I want tickets for the concert. Obvisouly, something is wrong with the tickets if the seats dont even exist at the concert venue. Why do you have to wait the day of the concert to find tickets that are real? 

4 REPLIES 4
JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Seats don't exist

Hey @ashmar! Sorry to hear about the confusion with your tickets. I would be more than happy to look into the issue at hand and make sure everything is good to go for the event. I will send you a private message so we can review and discuss further. 

SGEG
Team Mascot

Hey JakeK, I have the same problem.  Just bought 2 tickets to BTS and the row and seats do not exist on any seating chart I can find.  Have I been scammed by StubHub?

Anaisa234
Rookie

I have the same problem
Igorflores
Backup Singer

I have the same problem. We were told there is nothing they can do until the day before, when we receive the tickets. They said because of their policy we would be given something in the same section or an upgrade. However, if the concert is sold out we will just get a refund and will have traveled from Texas for nothing. Very misleading!