cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krissyp46
Stagehand

Seeking 1 ticket

Hi I am new here I purchased a ticket and this maybe far fetched but if anyone has 1 ticket section 219 row 3 for jingle ball dec 9 msg I need 1 for my daughter In section I purchased. Long story with issues I had and long day with issues on this site. Any help single mom giving this ticket as a gift to my child.
2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: Seeking 1 ticket

Hi @Krissyp46 

This site is for buyers and sellers to ask questions about orders and listing tickets.  If you need to buy tickets you need to go to Stubhub.  Additionally you should not be reaching out to the buyer as this is a violation of the Stubhub terms and conditions.

Krissyp46
Stagehand

Re: Seeking 1 ticket

Hi thank u so I didn’t reach out to the seller the staff did to see if he or she has more tickets to sell they said they were allowed to reach out I wasn’t which is understandable
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here