cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

Selling tickets without seats

How is it possible to sell tickets before an event is on sale and without seat numbers? Case in point Rage Against the Machine. Doesn't sound right to me
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Quarterback

Re: Selling tickets without seats

HI Scotty

These days there are many presales - Amex, Mastercard and Fan Clubs.  Also sometimes season ticket holders for a venue are given presales so that explains how someone might have tickets before they go on sale.  As far as seat numbers. some sellers will list without seat numbers so that venues can not track them and block them in the future.  In summary, it is ok to buy these tickets and in a worst case situtation you are backed by the Stubhub fan guarantee.

Enjoy the show and happy hunting.

Highlighted
Waterboy

There are no presales for this show so I don't these people actually have the tickets. That's wrong
Highlighted

This sounds like an inside job like maybe somebody working for the concert venue has access to tickets or something like that. That's the only thing I can think of

Highlighted
Waterboy

From what I gathered is that these people really didn't have the tickets. They wait in cue like everyone else and if they dont get a ticket they refund the money. If they do it's most likely in a different spot and just let the people who already bought them know that the seats are different. Not cool at all