cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Service Fee

Hello,
I was in the process of purchasing Lady Gaga Enigma Tickets for her October 23rd show. They were advertised for $594, but when I went check out there was a $170 service fee. Please help me understand why this is so high, I desperately want tickets, but it's hard when the advertised price is so much lower than the real price.
Thank you,
Abigail
2 REPLIES 2
Goalie

Re: Service Fee

On StubHub you can either go to the filter option on the event page and click on the checkbox that says Show prices with estimated fees or I believe that is not checked by default so the prices you see on the main page will not include the service fees. Those are added after you cart the tickets. StubHub has various fees that cannot be explained honestly and they vary widely throughout the site. My best advice is to be careful to check the overall cost and if you're not comfortable with it, look for other tickets.

Re: Service Fee

Hey there, @abigailmcclain, ticketmvp is correct about the filter option! Also, it looks like we are helping you on Twitter and we can continue to help you there. if that doesn't answer your question.