cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LLbumble
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Sixers v Hawks Game 2 Wrong Date Mobile Ticket

I ordered tickets for Sixers vs Hawks game 2, the date and time are not posted yet but I did get my tickets and they say they are for January 2 2022. Which clearly is wrong. Should I be worried? Customer service is a 3 hour wait on the phone and keeps saying to call back another day.

9 REPLIES 9
Ben-C
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Wrong date on ticket

I have exactly the same issue. Purchased tickets for sixers vs hawks game 2 last Thursday, and got the tickets Friday. They say Jan 2, 2022. Definitely wrong and I cannot get ahold of customer service because they have a 3 hour wait time.

Please stay active in this thread if you get any info. I know stubhub has the fanprotect guarantee, and also the sixers are partners with stubhub. With this being said, there is a great chance all this is a misprint. But I’m also confused and a bit concerned.
LLbumble
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I FINALLY got ahold of someone yesterday, they looked into it and called me back last night and reassured me the ticket will work fine, it’s the right barcode so that’s all that matters. No real explanation on why it has a weird date but told me I won’t have any issue getting into the game.
Ben-C
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Awesome that makes me very confident! Thank you for responding!
Carolyn711
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I have exactly the same thing on my ticket causing great concern.  That is so strange that the date is so completely off.  I appreciate that you posted on here.

Cbick7
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Sixers v Hawks Game 2 Wrong Date Mobile Ticket

My mobile ticket for Game 2 of this series held 7:30p on June 8 says January 2, 2022 TBA on the ticket. Tickets received before date was finalized but still unsure about this. Anyone else same thing?
Krayzlegs
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Sixers v Hawks Game 2 Wrong Date Mobile Ticket

Same been on hold with StubHub for 2 hours. I'll let you know what they say
Ben-C
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Tickets say wrong date

Hi all,

I recently bought tickets to see the Philadelphia 76ers at home, during game 2 of the NBA eastern conference semi finals versus the hawks. I bought the tickets before the date of the event was announced, so my order still says TBA; however, I have received my tickets, and they have a date of Jan 2 2022 (says TBA right after that date).

Does anyone know if I am at risk of not being let into the event? It could be an issue with the date values not properly populating because the actual date has not been set yet, but I feel uneasy having bought tickets for an event that is guaranteed to happen next week, with a date on the tickets of next year. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!
KaeH7
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Tickets say wrong date

I’m wondering the same thing! Hopefully someone can help
KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Tickets say wrong date

@Ben-C @KaeH7 I merged your post to this thread since this has already been discussed and resolved!