cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJA1107
New User

Smart phone tickets

I am very frustrated that most tickets need a smart phone.  We are an older couple and don't have data packages on our phones because we have a computer at home. Any of the good seats that we want to purchase for a Nascar race is by smart phone.  There are seats available to print out but they are not good seats.  This sucks that you are actually limiting buyers on what tickets they can purchase just because they don't have a data package on their phones.

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Rock Star

Re: Smart phone tickets

Hi Aja

stubhub is a secondary site which means it sells tickets offered by sellers. Most sellers and many venues are moving to mobile tickets because they are easier to deal with.  As more and more events more to mobile only you might want to investigate a prepaid smart phone. You would have access to a greater number of seats but only pay for the data you use 

AJA1107
New User

Re: Smart phone tickets

We only use Stub Hub 2 or 3 times a year.  It does not make sense to have to pay for a data package to use only a couple times a year.   I guess I will have to go through other agencies to purchase the tickets.