cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PabloSanDiego
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Spring Training Rainout?

I bought tickets for about 5x over face value for a spring training game the day after tomorrow and rain is forecast. If the game is rained out it will not be made up since it's Spring Training. it's also possible the game is started but is not official. In both cases the team issues a refund. 

Will I get a full refund of the full price I paid on StubHub? Or just the face value?  or none at all?

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
All Star
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Spring Training Rainout?

Hi Pablo

If the game is rained out and no rescheduled date is announced you are entitled to a refund/credit voucher.

If the game is started but is not an official game then you are also entitled to a refund/credit voucher.

If the game is official but not compeleted (say 5 of 7 innnings is played) you are not entitled to anything.

If your event or billing zip code is in Florida or California then you are entitled to a cash refund.  If your event is in Arizona you are entitled to a credit voucher for 120% of your purchase price.

If you are to receive cash you will get 100% of your purchase amount.  If oyu are to get a credit voucher you will receive 120% of your purchase price in voucher credit.  In both cases it is taking Stubhub about 120 days to process refunds.

PabloSanDiego
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Spring Training Rainout?

Thanks, that is a really excellent answer!  The event is in Arizona but I live in California and have a CA StubHub billing addfreess, so I guess I'm entitled to getting 100% of my StubHub costs back in cash.  Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and clear answer.

The 120 days is a bit disappoitning but as long the refund happens I guess I have to accept that.  I'm hoping this question is moot and the game goes on but the forecast is actually getting worse.