cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dentonje
Team Mascot

Still have not received my tickets

Hello -
Many months ago, I paid for two tickets to the Luke Bryan concert that was originally scheduled to take place August 23, 2020 at 7:30pm. Stubhub originally sent me an email stating that I would receive my tickets from the seller by August 20, 2020. I never received these tickets. Then a few days later, Stubhub sent me an email stating the concert had been postponed to July 17, 2021 due to COVID-19. I have still not received my tickets for the concert even though they were promised to be sent to me last August 20, 2020. I want to know if there is a way to receive these tickets ASAP or received a refund. Not happy with the lack of communication from Stubhub or the seller on the delay in receiving my tickets to this event.
1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Rock Star

Re: Still have not received my tickets

Hi Dentonje

many times the venue puts a delivery delay on tickets til a week or so before the event.  When your event was to aoccur in August 2020 your seller expected to have the rickets by Aug 15th and then incited you would have by theb20th. With the event how scheduled for July 17th you should expect the tickets a few days before, maybe July 14th or 15th.