cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Stones Seattle

I bought 7 tickets for the Pit at Century Link tonight and have clients flying into town. How can I verify that tickets are valid before I show up at the venue? Since this show was cancelled/rescheduled how do I know these tickets are not ones that someone got full refund (ticketmaster allowed this) and then sent me tickets that are no longer valid?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Conductor

Re: Stones Seattle

Every purchase on StubHub is covered by their FanProtect Guarantee where they certainly want to help and ensure you're attending your event. Issues are rare to happen when you buy from stubhub but they have you covered if there were any. 

Being that Stubhub is a marketplace, they are not able to fully review tickets but do have tons of reviews in place that go into ensuring their  fans are having a good time. If you have issues, you are more than welcome to reach back out to the StubHub Community. Just send a private message to a moderator if you do and they will gladly assist.

You could also call Ticketmaster and they should be able to tell you if the tickets are still valid