cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

The seller cancelled the ticket transfer

I purchased tickets through stub hub and then instructed I had to accept the ticket transfer through AXS tickets. I did not accept the tickets right away and then received an email that the ticket transfer was called and I could no longer accept the tickets. It has been about 6 weeks since the cancellation and I have not received a refund. How do I get my money back?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: The seller cancelled the ticket transfer

Hi Jenna

If your event is postponed or still going on as originally scheduled then your purchase is still valid and you have tickets for the show.  The seller has cancelled the original transfer but is required to deliver the tickets prior to the show or they will have to pay significant penalties.  The seller probably cancelled the transfer as Stubhub changed their payment policy to sellers.  Originally they paid sellers on transfer.  Now they pay after the events so sellers are delivering the tickets much closer to the event. 

However as your show is still going on you are not entitled to a refund.  If the show ends up being cancelled later then you will receive a refund or credit voucher.

Highlighted

Re: The seller cancelled the ticket transfer

Hi there, @Jenna008! To add on to @Melpik's post, as most events are postponed, many sellers do not have the ability to transfer their tickets as many ticketing primaries, such as AXS, turn off ticket transfers when an event's status is uncertain. It is possible that the transfer was canceled if your show was postponed or changes dates. If you'd like me to take a look at your account just to double-check what's going on, please send me a private message with your email address and zip/postal code.