cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
birdgame52
Rookie

This is not a ticket

I recently bought instant tickets to the Nebraska v. Illinois football game. I received an email that my tickets were ready. I went to view my tickets and it said This Is Not A Ticket. How do I go about fixing this issue and obtaining my

7 REPLIES 7
djgaspari
Rookie

Re: This is not a ticket

I had the same thing happen today with my Washington vs Michigan football game tickets.  How do I get the actual ticket?

madworldatx
New User

I have tickets to the exact same game, and I'm having the same issue. Let me know if your tickets show up. My original order said the tickets will arrive by Sept 10 which means we might have to wait until the last day. Go Blue!

ddrey33445
Stagehand

I just bought tickets for the Michigan vs Ohio State game and is exact same thing is happening to me. “This is not a ticket” is displayed whenever click “View Tickets” through the StubHub app. How are we supposed to be viewing these tickets? Is there an app through the university we are supposed to use?
Blomerson12
Stagehand

Stubhub customer service claims everything will be fine , a lot of these are just now switching systems to mobile only , including Michigan , and the tickets will arrive a few days before the event
madworldatx
New User

Did you speak directly to customer service about this? 

Jshaw87
Waterboy

Same thing for me. Bought UNC football tickets for September. Email said they were ready to view and it just pops up "This is not a ticket" and that the ticket has to be accessed on a mobile device (which is what I am on). Try to call customer service and they have 3 hour wait times. Who has time to wait 3 hours!

madworldatx
New User

Hey everyone, I'm having the same issue for Washington vs Michigan. I am on my mobile device and tried to view my tickets and they all say "this is not a ticket." I am praying that they show up at some point. I've been waiting on customer service for an hour, but I have a feeling they won't be picking up anytime soon. I guess I'm glad to hear that it's happening to more ppl than just me which means they will probably be addressing it.