cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

Ticket Delivery - Barcode Tickets

So I bought some hard tickets for an event in July.  The show starts on July 20th but it says that my tickets won't arrive until July 18th.  I was planning to leave early to camp for a few days before the shows.  What are peoples expereince with tickets arriving before the date posted on the purchase order?  Do hard tickets show up early usually?  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Coach

Re: Ticket Delivery - Barcode Tickets

That is usually the very last day the tickets will arrive. When I sell tickets, I like to get them out as fast as possible.  There are some artist that do presale that do not send them out until a couple of weeks before. 

What I would reccomend doing is to find out who did the original onsale and see if there is a delay put in by the company. That will help you with the date of when they will arrive to the selller.  From there it is up to them to ship them out.  But keep in mind, the seller does not get paid until they arrive to you. So they want to get the $$ as quick as possible. 

Highlighted
Conductor

Re: Ticket Delivery - Barcode Tickets

The case with hard stock tickets is you'll typically have them in your hands before the date listed. The seller will put the maximum allowable date on there to list hard copy just in case they do not sell until days before the event, because unlike instant download, the tickets will take time to be sent to your address.

Typically, if the buyer has the tickets in hand, it is in their best interest to send the tickets because they will get paid upon delivery.