cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kathkj
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Ticket Delivery

I purchased 3 day event tickets for an event that starts at 11:30 am on May 6th.  It says my tickets will be ready on May 6th.  Everything I have read says the seller has till end of day to get the tickets transferred.  These are quite expensive event tickets and not something that we could purchase the day of the event at the gate.    Is there anyway to ensure that we get the tickets in time for the event?

2 REPLIES 2
TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Ticket Delivery

Hey there! Great question! For some events, the primary site doesn't release any tickets until the closer to the event. This is a very common thing, but we have our FanProtect Guarantee in place, which ensures you will not be scammed since we have processes that make sure every ticket listed is legitimate and valid for entry. In the extremely rare case where you have a problem with your ticket, you can contact us, and we will be happy to look into a replacement ticket for you or a full refund if none are available.  

sadtixexperienc
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Ticket Delivery

good luck! please keep calling stubhub and stay vigilant until you have your tickets. In my experience the sooner you get on it the better. I was stuck outside my event venue trying to have a conversation with stubhub customer service to gain entry to the building when my purchased tickets were not delivered to me. I wish i would have taken care of it sooner because a loud venue is not the place you want to be when sorting out a stubhub failure. Good luck!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here