Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
adlcmoore
Waterboy

Ticket Guarantee

I purchased tickets but StubHub reported a day later they were unavailable. They offered to find comparable tickets per their guarantee but then told me because ticket prices had gone up since I purchased tickets they weren't going to provide comaprable tickets (even though some were available). They offered me worse seats instead. Has this happended to anyone else?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Ticket Guarantee

@adlcmoore Definitely sorry to hear you had issues getting replacement tickets. We do try to get as close as we can to the original tickets at a comparable price but unfortunately, there are some cases where that is not possible. Our #1 goal is to ensure that you do get to attend the event and so we will try to find your seats as a first priority. That said if you'd like us to take a second look into that order to see what happened, please feel free to send a private message to any one of our moderators. We're always happy to take a second look. 

3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

@adlcmoore Definitely sorry to hear you had issues getting replacement tickets. We do try to get as close as we can to the original tickets at a comparable price but unfortunately, there are some cases where that is not possible. Our #1 goal is to ensure that you do get to attend the event and so we will try to find your seats as a first priority. That said if you'd like us to take a second look into that order to see what happened, please feel free to send a private message to any one of our moderators. We're always happy to take a second look. 

adlcmoore
Waterboy

Would love to have some help given my current situation. How do I "send a private message to any moderator"?

Thanks

Moderator Moderator

@adlcmoore I'll send you a private message right now and go over the details with you. Just respond to the message.