cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RaptorFanMummy
Waterboy

Ticket Purchase Advice

Please can I ask for some advice?

We live in the UK and are treating ourselves to a trip to Canada in April Smiley Happy

My son is a Toronto Raptors fanatic, so I purchased tickets yesterday (as a surprise!)

My order Event Status is showing on my StubHub.ca account as 'active', with the date the mobile tickets will be ready. The ready date is the same date as the game.

I have not received a confirmation email. I tried to call the contact number for the UK provided on the StubHub website....the number has been disconnected. 

Can anyone advise me as to whether I should have received confirmation other than what is showing on my account and if it is usual for basketball tickets to be ready on the day of the game.  

Apologies if these are daft question.

Many thanks in advance, Jo 

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Ticket Purchase Advice

We can certainly do our best to help you pull that up here. One of our moderators will send you a private message and you can go over that together to see what options are available. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here