cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pklute63
Backup Singer

Ticket Refund

I purchased two tickets for James Taylor at Tanglewood for July 4, 2020.....due to Covid, it was re-scheduled to July 4, 2021 and has now been moved, again due to Covid, to Tuesday August 31, 2021....the other two dates were on the weekend which is why I purchased them. Because the new date is on a Tuesday, my wife, who is a teacher, cannot take the time off to attend. I called StubHub and was basically told that I can try selling the tickets but there was nothing they could or would do regarding a refund. If I don't attend, they just keep my money....has anyone else had this issue? What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
All Star

Re: Ticket Refund

the Stubhub policies for events is if an event is cancelled the buyer is entitled to a reufnd/credit voucher.  If the event is rescheduled then the tickets are good for the new date even if it is for a different day of the week.As the James Taylor event was rescheduled your tickets are good for the new date.  You can either attend the event or you can sell the tickets if you can not.  If you do sell the tickets reach out to one of the moderators on the forum and they can work to waive/reduce the sellers fee.

pklute63
Backup Singer

Re: Ticket Refund

Thank you for the reply but this policy, considering the times we are in, is unacceptable.