cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Ticket already scanned when I got to venue

I bought a ticket for a show last night and when I got there the ticket guy showed me that in his system my ticket had already been scanned 40 minutes prior to my arrival. Can I get a refund? Or at least make StubHub aware this seller is scamming?
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Ticket already scanned when I got to venue

Yikes! We are so very sorry to hear that you had some issues @ the show. We'd be happy to take a further look into this. 

Sending you a private message so we can get your account details. 

Team Mascot

Same thing happened to me with a $340 front row seat. Their best replacement/fix was a General Admission ticket and promise that they would “investigate” and get back to me. Ruined a large part of my night!

We're very sorry to hear this @BHendyLaw as that is never the experience we want you to have when attending an event. I will private message you right now for more information so I can provide you with an update on the investigation.

Team Mascot

Still waiting on that private message...

I have sent it to you! If you select the Message icon in the top right of the site, that will bring you to your inbox where you will find my message.

Team Mascot

It still says I have 0 private messages. Can you email me instead?
Rookie

Flew all the way from Miami to Paris to see Maroon 5 on June 11 2019 in the Accor Hotels Arena in Bercy and one of my tickets were already scanned. Can you look into the matter and ban the seller. I had to purchase another ticket in a different section and would like to see how I can get a refund for the tickets. Thank you in advance.

@Estiven9 I'm so sorry to hear this. I'd love to look into this with you and get you taken care of. I'll send you a private message!

Rookie

Thank you, Maria please do. I look forward to our correspondence. Take care.