Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Sadielf23
New User

Tickets declined

If a ticket is declined by the buyer do they receive their money back?
11 Comments
Brace
Umpire

Re: Tickets declined

Do you mean mobile delivery or UPS?
Sadielf23
New User

Mobile delivery
Moderator Moderator

A buyer declining a mobile transfer would not result in them receiving a refund. We will work with them to get the tickets retransferred if needed. If a buyer declines the transfer, be sure to check that it was sent to the correct email and try once more. Definitely reach back out if they continue to decline that. Hope that helps but please let us know if you have additional questions! 

dmck80
New User

I can no longer attend the event so declined the tickets. How do I re-sell them or get my refund?

Moderator Moderator

Hi, @dmck80 We would never recommend declining a mobile transfer. In order to re-sell the tickets, you need to have them in your possession. I'd be happy to go over the order with you and see if we need to have the seller re-transfer those tickets to you. I'll send you a private message right now and we'll see what options are available.

lnshields
Waterboy

Hi Paul,

I’m having a similar issue. I declined the tickets assuming it meant I no longer needed them, therefore I’d receive a refund. What else is the decline option for? Could you help me with this? I would rather have them re-sent and re-sell them than lose $100.

Lauren
Moderator Moderator

Hey @lnshields

We'll need to look into this further and see all that has happened. I'll shoot you a PM in a moment so we can. Thanks! 

Superallstar37
New User

Paul I did the same can you contact me ?
Moderator Moderator

@Superallstar37 Sure thing! I'll send you a private message right now.