cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birchy143
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Tickets delivered to old wrong address

I placed an order for 2 tickets to the Rod Stewart Mohegan Sun show 3/24 but the order was delivered to an old address. I am sure I did not select the old address as the destination because I no longer live there. I tried contacting UPS, they said the seller needs to open an investigation in order to pursue it further. Stubhub customer service tried to ask the seller to reprint them but of course they're hard copy, physical tickets and they cannot reprint them. The service rep suggested I drive to the delivery address and inquire about them and told me nothing else could be done. I have not even received email follow up from 2 customer service reps at Stubhub I have talked to and no other viable solutions have been offered. As a loyal patron of Stubhub who has often bought tickets I am extremely disheartened that there seems to be nothing else that can be done to find my tickets. I paid over $650 for them and accepting that as a mere loss is devastating, particularly because these tickets were a birthday gift for my father. Please help me!!
6 REPLIES 6
KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Tickets delivered to old wrong address

We're so sorry to hear that!  During the checkout process, there is an area for buyers to confirm their delivery address.  The current default or last used shipping address will appear here to verify and update if necessary.  Additionally, we provide the shipping address in all confirmation emails, so issues can be identified ASAP.  Unfortunately, if this information isn't updated or is missed and tickets are delivered, we're very limited in how we can assist since we don't own those tickets ourselves.  It does sound like we've taken all of the steps possible to try and resolve this situation, but we're happy to take another look.  We'll send you a private message!

mcpulse
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I have exactly the same issue, tickets were just delivered to an old address. Is there any solution at all? Is there a way to convert to an electronic ticket? Thanks!

Glennswifey
New User
Answered! Go to solution

In my case it appears the "delivered to" address is the same address for Stubhub....San Francisco California....however I also have the virtual or mobile ticket in another email, I did go in and change address to my home address but I couldn't tell if the tickets had actually been shipped....I've tried calling the help line during your business hours but received a recording that you are closed.  Please advise before I have just wasted over $100 dollars.

Thank you 

Mesha Fritzinger 

aununez
New User
Answered! Go to solution

"During the checkout process, there is an area for buyers to confirm their delivery address." I don't think that's true .... Smiley Sad this just happened to me too... luckly I noticed it during the confirmation email and I just changed the shipping address. I hope it takes! Because I tried to delete my older address and it said it was associated to my order.

*cross fingers*

I suggest that in your "info" option to show what shipping address is the order associated to! For peace of mind! The only way to see it it's if I go to "Change delivery address"

Gregjw
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

We have the same problem! They delivered to an old address in a different country. Event is in 3 hours and have been on hold all week. Help!!!
CliffKelly
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I just had the same problem.  Ship to functionality must not be that clear.  Never happened to me before.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here