cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Tickets never received for postponed event

I purchased tickets here on Stubhub to a music festival that was supposed to take place in October 2020.  The event was rescheduled till October 2021.  I never received the tickets (the delivery date on my account has passed), but I listed them for sale, and they sold.  Now I have to deliver the tickets to the purchaser, but I don't have any confidence that I will ever receive those tickets.  Have I just lost my money, or will this all somehow magically work out?  Perhaps the original seller to me will someday send me the tickets if they ever get them, but i have no way of knowing.  Any help?

Respectfully,

MaceTech 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Tickets never received for postponed event

Hi Macetech

congratulations on your sale. You will definitely be paid. Both you and your buyer are protected by the StubHub fan guarantee so you will receive your tickets. Here are a couple of things to mention

you will be paid 5-8 Business days After your event occurs in 2021

you can reach out to one of the moderators AllyD, NikkiM, KattW, or Paul and they might be able to adjust your sale so that the person who sold you the tickets delivers to your buyer thus removing you from the equation. Also since your event was rescheduled they might be able to work with you reducing or eliminating the selling fee.

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Tickets never received for postponed event

Excellent, thank you for the response.  I will follow up with the moderators and see if we can hook up the buyer with the original seller.