cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted

Tickets said they would be together, but they aren’t

Hi!
I just got tickets for a show that said they would be together. The seller had tickets for four tickets in the fourth row. I purchased two and just received seats two and four....... not exactly what I was under the impression I’d get. It doesn’t make sense, now there’s a random ticket for sale between the two seats I purchased. 🙄 Not sure what to do. I paid a lot, I may just hope whoever ends up between us will let us sit together but this seems like false advertising to me. Any ideas of who I can contact to try to get that third seat instead of the second?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rgrits
Pit Crew

Re: Tickets said they would be together, but they aren’t

Double check the venue. In some places seats dont go in order 1,2,3,4 etc. Sometimes they go 2,4,6,8 etc on one side of the venue and 1,3,5,7 etc on the other side. 

3 Comments
rgrits
Pit Crew

Double check the venue. In some places seats dont go in order 1,2,3,4 etc. Sometimes they go 2,4,6,8 etc on one side of the venue and 1,3,5,7 etc on the other side. 

The seating chart is so hard to read but I think you’re right! It’s the Wang theatre in Boston for the pit right center and it looks like they do 2-14 on one side. I had to go through so many seating charts to find numbers. Thanks for the suggestion I really appreciate it as I’ve never been to a venue that’s done that before!
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Christinac123! We just wanted to confirm that @rgrits is correct.  Some venues, theatres especially, do even and odd seating!