cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Mattyboy1990
New User

Tickets

I bought my tickets on March 6th and I called rep and she said they will be available today and the end of work day. And I still didn't get mobile email.
3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Tickets

Every purchase is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee, https://www.stubhub.com/legal/?section=fp.  If your seller does not deliver the correct tickets by the time promised, we will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets, or you're entitled to a refund. The team or venue sent you an email with "Your Ticket Transfer Offer" in the subject. If you don't see it, check your spam or junk folder.  Click or tap "Click here to accept tickets".  Create (or log in to) your account. Remember to use the same address you used for your StubHub account. Follow the instructions provided to complete the transfer.  If you have not done so, download the mobile app associated with the team or venue.  Go to the Account Manager or Manage My Tickets section to view your mobile tickets.  If you're still not seeing the email or your tickets, please don't hesitate to reach back out, and we can private message to get some more information from you to look into it for you.  

Highlighted
Mattyboy1990
New User

I still didn't get the email or the tickets. I check my spam and junk mail. And the email didn't come in with my tickets
Moderator Moderator

We're sorry for the troubles @Mattyboy1990! I will reach out to you momentarily via private message so we can look further into this and get those tickets delivered to you!