cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
zianke
Stagehand

Tottenham Hotspur electronic ticket valid for Wembley Stadium?

Hello. I've purchased an electronic ticket of Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal FC on 2019.03.02. It's very likely that the game will be played at Wembley Stadium instead of the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Will this ticket still be valid for Wembley Stadium? It's marked as a "VIP or Executive Box" ticket. Can I directly get access to the VIP box of Wembley? If not, is there anyway for ticket replacement, and should this be done by the ticket seller or by myself? As a tourist from China I really don't want to cross half the globe only to find I have to miss the game or get the ticket refunded. Hope to get your response soon for a sound solution. Thank you so much!

4 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Tottenham Hotspur electronic ticket valid for Wembley Stadium?

Hello @zianke! We're terribly sorry for the confusion. We will send you a private message so we can grab more of the details on this & see what we can do to help. 

Moderator Moderator

You are most welcome! We've noted the order & have reached out to our UK events team for clarification on this particular event. Once they have responded, we will let you know and will be able to better answer the questions that you have. Very sorry about the lack of clarity! 

zianke
Stagehand

Thanks for your reply. Have you got any response from the UK events team?

Moderator Moderator

Hi there, @zianke!

Our UK Events Team has advised that at this time, there is nothing yet confirmed for the Spurs v Arsenal game. However, they have updated the event maps on our site (for all home games until February) to reflect Wembley. If the stadium does change for your game in March, the team advised that your ticket will still be valid for the same category (VIP/Executive) at Wembley.