Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Deb_Caraco
New User

UPS Tracking Number

Hello,

I ordered tickets through Stub Hub; the listing says they will  be delivered tomorrow, but I have not gotten an email with a tracking number yet.   Is there any way to get that information so I can be sure they will arrive in time?

27 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: UPS Tracking Number

I can definitely look into that with you. We'll usually send out an email with the tracking number in it to help track the package. I'm going to send you a private message now and we'll go over the details together to track those tickets down.

mesykes25
Waterboy

Hi Paul -

I am responding to this thread because I am having a similar issue. I purchased tickets for a customer to Life is Beautiful this weekend and the tracking hasn't been updated, but I just received 2 of them (still says "we are working on it" on the Stub Hub site).

I haven't received tracking for any of the other tickets and the customer I purchased them for is asking when they will receive them. Do you think you can look into this for me and let me know what I can do? 2 of the tickets are set to go out today, and 3 more are set to go out tomorrow. The 2 I received today still show as Friday delivery (happy they came in early! but wanting to make sure the others get my customer on time Smiley Happy.

Let me know, thank you!

Moderator Moderator

@mesykes25 So sorry to hear that. I'd be happy to look into that with you. I'll send you a private message and we can take a look. 

LeyHijo7
New User

I also have not received a tracking number. I purchased tickets to the Game of Thrones Concert for tomorrow night (Saturday) and I was told they would be delivered via UPS yesterday (Thursday). I was hoping there could be an alternate way of getting them (i.e. printing, mobile, etc.)
Moderator Moderator

Hi @LeyHijo7. Definitely sounds like something we'll need to look into. I'll send you a private message now and we can go over the details together. 

jboz42
Backup Singer

Having same issue ... Parking Passes should be delivered by tomorrow via UPS but status says "We're on it!" and I have no tracking number / email.

Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the troubles @jboz42! If you private message me the email address & zip code on your account, I'm happy to take a look into this for you so we can get your tickets to you!

jboz42
Backup Singer

Moderator Moderator

I'll need you to private message me this info as well as your email address, please!