cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

US Open Pebble Beach Day Of Event Mobile Tickets

Does anyone know how I would get US Open tickets to Pebble Beach if I decide to purchase them the day of the event?  I'm going to be in the bay area that weekend and may want to go but won't know till that morning.  How would I get my tickets if I decide to go?  Do I need the actual ticket or can I get them digitally?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: US Open Pebble Beach Day Of Event Mobile Tickets

That's a great question! We'll definitely have options available for last minute pickup as there are no electronic delivery options for this particular event. If you were to decide to purchase tickets on the day of the round you are hoping to attend, we'll provide an address for you to swing over and pick up your tickets. It'll be located close to the golf course and there will be staff on-hand to help you get your tickets. 😀

Rookie

Paul:

Thanks for the reply. However, will the address of the pickup location truly be accessible if it's close to the course?  Most attendees have to park 30 minutes away and take a shuttle to the course.  So, will the pickup location be near this public parking lot (California State University-Monterey Bay) or near the course?  If the latter, will it be walking distance from the course?

Hey @jonlauf,

Our LMS Pickup location for the US Open at Pebble Beach is within the SpringHill Suites by Marriott (The Dunes on Monterey Bay) on 215 10th Street in Marina, so this is right by CSU Monterey. I hope this helps!

Rookie

That's great news!  Thanks for making that available.  Always impressed with StubHub.  Well done.

Waterboy

What time is the LMS open and close?

Hey @RShermer,

The location's hours on each day of the event are 6:00 am to 2:00 pm local/PST. If anyone is running late, please don’t worry! Our LMS team will call you and arrange for your order to be picked up.