Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
sg
New User

Unable to Redeem Gift Card-Code isn't not working

I have 2 gift cards. I was able to enter one with the information and code, however, the second keeps telling me to the other code does not match the card number. I don't understand why I can't use this second card. It was a gift for $50 and seemingly just a piece of $50 plastic because it will not accept the codes. I am frustrated, as I am trying to book a sporting event while on vacation.

21 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Unable to Redeem Gift Card-Code isn't not working

Hey there, 

Sorry for the issues. We are going to send you a private message in just a moment to get some more information regarding this. 

Thanks!

Sean

jgilmore
Backup Singer

Hi, I am having the same problem with my 50$ gift code. I am entering the right information, but it keeps saying that the code does not exist, even though I have never used this code.

Moderator Moderator

@jgilmore - Happy to help you on this as well. Keep an eye on your private messages as well. I'll be sending you a message here shortly!

jgilmore
Backup Singer

I am still waiting on a response.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @jgilmore! If you private message me the information on your gift card, I will be happy to review what's going on so we can get it applied to your account for you!

RoscommonRow33
Waterboy

Hi SeanF.  I still haven't heard back from you .  What is the resolution to my issue?

Moderator Moderator

Hi @RoscommonRow33! If you check your Community Inbox (the envelope icon at the top of the page), you should see a private message from@SeanF!

perrinbusiness
Waterboy

Hi-

I'm also trying to redeem a gift card from 2016 which explicitly states that there is no experation date, yet I am unable to redeem it. I have the receipt as well. 

-Geoff

Moderator Moderator

Hey there @perrinbusiness,

I will send you a private message to help get this issue resolved. Thanks!