cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 gift cards. I was able to enter one with the information and code, however, the second keeps telling me to the other code does not match the card number. I don't understand why I can't use this second card. It was a gift for $50 and seemingly just a piece of $50 plastic because it will not accept the codes. I am frustrated, as I am trying to book a sporting event while on vacation.

Team Mascot

Re: Unable to Redeem Gift Card-Code isn't not working

Hi I have two gift cards that are showing up as invalid. Looking for some help?

@Jayjayg209,

I will send you a private message, as well. Thanks! 

Waterboy

Same issue here - recieved my gift card about a year ago, and am getting errors when trying to enter the code. Any help would be appreciated. 

@jrob1313 I'd love to help! I'll send you a private message now and see what I can do to help. 

Waterboy

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  My sister bought be a gift card for 50 for Xmas and it's not recognizing the code.  Trying to buy baseball tickets, how can I rectify this?

Hey there @RaysFan! We're sorry that you are having some trouble adding the gift card to your profile. Is this a physical gift card that you purchased from a retail store? 

Waterboy

It is a physical card that was purchased by a family member and given during Xmas.

@RaysFan I'll send you a private message now and we can go over the details together. 

New User

I have a $100 card, codes not accepted on website. I'd very much appreciate assistance. 

So sorry for the troubles @bdschutz! I will private message you right now so we can get that added to your account for you!