cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
trentdaddy
New User

Re: Unable to Redeem Gift Card-Code isn't not working

I am having the same issue as everyone else, please help it says my gift code is invaild

Moderator Moderator

Hello there, @trentdaddy! 

Will you please confirm if you are entering the bottom number on the left-hand side of the card & the scratch-off pin? You will not be entering the code directly under the barcode 🙂

Scotty73
Waterboy

I'm having the same problem.

I'm entering card number on the lift and scratched off pin on the right.  It was a Christmas gift with a Gift Card Activation Receipt from purchase.

Moderator Moderator

Hey there @Scotty73,

So sorry for the difficulties! I am happy to help and will send you a private message so I can get your account and gift card details. We'll get this figured out together! Thanks.

RaysFan
Waterboy

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  My sister bought be a gift card for 50 for Xmas and it's not recognizing the code.  Trying to buy baseball tickets, how can I rectify this?

Moderator Moderator

Hey there @RaysFan! We're sorry that you are having some trouble adding the gift card to your profile. Is this a physical gift card that you purchased from a retail store? 

RaysFan
Waterboy

It is a physical card that was purchased by a family member and given during Xmas.

Moderator Moderator

@RaysFan I'll send you a private message now and we can go over the details together. 

bclements1091
Zamboni Driver

I am having the same issue as everyone else! I was given a giftcard with the receipt and I'm getting an error message when trying to redeem it

Moderator Moderator

Hey there @bclements1091

I will send you a private message in just a moment so we can get this issue resolved. Thanks!