cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

WTH?

I don't know where this goes. I bought tickets for the NFR, Dec 7, 8, 9. I bought them for my son and daughter. They are leaving here, headed to the NFR on Dec 6th. I just went to get the tickets and print them out, and give them to my son and daughter. The tickets for the 7th& no problem, but I see I can't get the tickets for the 9th until Dec 8th! What kind of bull is this? I paid for them, they should be available right now. I need to be able to print them and give the tickets to my kids before they leave on the 6th. What kind of bozo run ou

4 REPLIES 4
New User

Re: WTH?

Just out of curiosity, how did you pay?

Hi, @Chickm1, sorry for any frustrations. Delivery delays are very common as tickets often aren't released to the sellers until 24-48 hours before the event. Most NFR Tickets are Mobile Transfers which don't need to be printed for entry at the event. Once those tickets are transferred to you, you can then transfer them to your son and/or daughter to scan at the event from their smartphones.

New User

Look, I bought tickets, not a lesson in computer use or smart phones. I was perfectly happy with my flip phone that got lost in the bottonm of my blue jeans pocket. I just want my tickets to give the kids. They are going to be 400 miles from me. I don't know how to transfer anything, and don't want to learn. I want the tickets I paid for. Period. 

mcdvoice wrote:

Look, I bought tickets, not a lesson in computer use or smart phones. I was perfectly happy with my flip phone that got lost in the bottonm of my blue jeans pocket. I just want my tickets to give the kids. They are going to be 400 miles from me. I don't know how to transfer anything, and don't want to learn. I want the tickets I paid for. Period. 

Great post. It was much needed. Love your simplistic style of explanation. Smiley Happy