cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Backup Singer

WWE Axxess VIP tickets concern

Hi, having browsed other forums online, it has been known that there was a printing error with certain tickets.

Tickets purchased as GA were listed as VIP for certain meet and greets which were: RANDY ORTON, BRAUN STROWMAN, FINN BALOR, and SETH ROLLINS.

Ticketmaster has since updated the barcodes for e-tickets and resent new tickets for those who ordered physical tickets.

Is StubHub aware of this issue?

Would they be able to contact sellers through an email blast to inform them of updating their listed e-tickets or resending physical tickets for those who already bought them?

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: WWE Axxess VIP tickets concern

Hello @PartyChan! We are aware of this issue and monitoring it for any effect it may have on current listings and sales.  We want to assure our fans as always that you are 100% guaranteed to get the tickets you ordered.  If you have an order you believe has been affected, please send any of our Moderators a private message so that we can review the order for you.

Backup Singer

Thank you very much for the fast reply! 

You're welcome!

Backup Singer

I have this problem with one of my hard copy tickets that I bought from StubHub awhile ago for one of these guys and I don't THINK I would have an updated one since it's been a bit since I bought it,but I'm not sure. How do I send you a personal message on here so you can check it out for me please? I'm clicking the link to your profile,but see nothing where it says to send a message and just a little box shows up with a spinning wheel or arrow like. Can you please help? I'm getting a little nervous now with the situation because the date is so close.Thanks!

The little envelope next to the Notification Bell is how you can access Private Messaging! 

Backup Singer

Thanks! Message sent!