cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

What happens if events are postponed or rescheduled?

We know these are frustrating experiences which is why we make sure to keep our fans informed through emails if there has been any change in the status of their event.  Once confirmed, any info we have on the rescheduled date will be included in the email.

Postponed events differ from Rescheduled events only in that they have not released the new date for the show/game.  The tickets remain valid and orders cannot be canceled in these instances. 

It's important to remember that as a marketplace, StubHub is not responsible for changes to event dates. 

Unable to attend the new date?  You can try selling your tickets to another fan on StubHub!  You can check out the quick guide from our Help Center below! 

To resell tickets using the StubHub app

1. Tap "My tickets" > Tap the order
2. Tap "..." > Sell tickets
3. Tap the seats you'd like to resell > "Done"
4. Set the price per ticket and choose your preferred payment method
4. Tap "List Tickets"

To resell tickets using a desktop

1. Click "Sell your ticket" under the order via My tickets > Orders
2. Choose which seats you'd like to resell
3. Set the price per ticket and choose your preferred payment method
4. Click "List Tickets"

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: What happens if events are postponed or rescheduled?

Hi, 

What happends if a postponed event is finally canceled? I had tickets for a NHL game.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Hey there, that is a great question. At this time, the NHL has postponed the season, meaning new dates are to be announced later on. Our Events Team is monitoring for an update, and will email all buyers and sellers once any more details are available moving forward. 

Highlighted
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

The NHL has officially cancelled the season. 

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Hi @SherriC, I'm happy to help you with this. I'll send you a PM to get your account details and we can go over this together. 

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, 

I will need to relist my ticket for an event that was supposed to occur tomorrow and has been postponed.   But I still don't have the ticket it.  Can I expect to receive it on the original delivery date (i.e. today)?   Or does the postponement give the seller additional time to get the ticket to me?   

What happens if the ticket doesn't show up?  Can I get a refund? 

I worry that I won't get the ticket and be out $130.   I also worry that I wont' have enough time to list the ticket, once I receive it, to recoup my money.  It's frustruating.  

Thanks

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Hey there! If you provide me with the email address and postal/zip code on your account, I'd be happy to look into this for you. 

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I sent you a PM with the information you requested. 

Highlighted
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

I'm having the same issue!! Very frustrating I could of tried to resale it this entire time and now the tickets are only available in a matter of days for a chiefs game that I don't even know will happen! I got a bad feeling I'm screwed!
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

@lauran1997 @Jtmar88 When a game is rescheduled, the original tickets will be honored at the new date so you can attend with your tickets that have the original date & time on them!