cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
katiev1993
Rookie

Why Am I waiting 5 Months For My Tickets?

I bought 2 tickets to see The Misfits in April for my husbands birthday. I got the confirmation email and it says "The seller's promised you'll have your tickets by Friday, April 26, 2019" which is litterally the day before the concert. Why is it going to take them FIVE months to get the tickets to me? I'm terrified I wont get them now, especially because like I said, this is literally the day before the concert. If I had known it would be like this I would have ordered them elsewhere. Have you ahd a similar situation? Did you get the tickets?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Brace
Umpire

Re: Why Am I waiting 5 Months For My Tickets?

@katiev1993

(Not an admin, but an occasional seller)

When Sellers, sell their tickets. This date is what is automatically put in when they do not have tickets in hand. It is the latest the sellers have to deliver the tickets.

Sellers, do not get paid until they deliver the tickets. So they want to or should want to deliver as soon as they have them.

You also want to see if the primary source has a ticket delivery delay put in place, that might hold up the process.

3 Comments
Stubber
Stubber

sorry to hear that

Highlighted
Brace
Umpire

@katiev1993

(Not an admin, but an occasional seller)

When Sellers, sell their tickets. This date is what is automatically put in when they do not have tickets in hand. It is the latest the sellers have to deliver the tickets.

Sellers, do not get paid until they deliver the tickets. So they want to or should want to deliver as soon as they have them.

You also want to see if the primary source has a ticket delivery delay put in place, that might hold up the process.

ticketmvp
Jockey

If you are referring to the Misfits at Allstate Arena on 4/27/19, there is a delivery delay on all tickets until 48 hours before the show; hence, it would be wise for the seller to set in-hand date the day before the show.