cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
RuthK
New User

Why aren't my tickets ready when the ready on date has passed?

We bought mobile tickets and the system says they will be ready by the 16th of Sep. That was ages ago and still nothing. I am not prepared to wait much longer as they are already 7 weeks late. What now? 

Your FAQs just says they will be ready by the date of the 16th of september that i was given. I want to know what happens now that they are not ready by the READY ON date?

If you bought mobile tickets

• Your tickets aren't available yet: Your tickets will be ready to scan from your mobile phone by the 'Ready on' date
  • Ready: Scan your tickets from your mobile phone
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Why aren't my tickets ready when the ready on date has passed?

Hi, @RuthK. Thanks for contacting us on this. I'd love to help. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together.

5 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hi, @RuthK. Thanks for contacting us on this. I'd love to help. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together.

Highlighted
RuthK
New User

Thanks for the help Paul. It's a shame we didn't get any communication earlier but you were very helpful and able to resolve the issue quickly so I'm appreciative of that. We'll expect the tickets in the next few days and I'll mark this as solved for now.

Moderator Moderator

Sounds great, Ruth! Thank you so much again, for reaching out. So happy to be able to help. Enjoy the event!

Cbfwbc
Waterboy

My tickets aren't ready and the date has passed that they were to be available. The event is tomorrow
Moderator Moderator

So sorry for the troubles @Cbfwbc! I will private message you right now for more information so we can see what's going on with your order.