cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Why is selling paper tickets not an option?

How do I get an formal concert ticket for the concert, do not want just a electronic ticket. I feel better with the ticket in hand!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why is selling paper tickets not an option?

Hi @Gimmie119,

Thanks for reaching out to get help with this question! Our site is a secondary marketplace, so all the tickets are being listed and sold by individuals who purchased originally from the primary vendor. For this reason, they must list the type of tickets they have and that is also how they will be delivered. For events where the primary issued hardstock/physical tickets, you will see the option for UPS or Pickup on our site. These tickets can be isolated by using the Delivery section of our Filter (images below). 

Coach

There are some shows that the venue works directly with stubhub, so a person with hardstock tickets make a sale. They enter in the barcode and new PDFs are generated. 

New User

Is there a chance and/ or will I get an formal ticket, if not how can I get my order as a formal ticket? This is the first time I have not recieved a ticket for a concert and prefer to have one in hand . Please help me on this, this is a first for me! Thanks for your time and effort!

Scott Head

I'd be happy to pull up the order and give you all the details. I'll send you a private message now and we can go over the details together.