cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

any possibility of asking a seller to release 2 of 3 tickets?

Seller has 3 tickets for sale and has obviously checked the don't leave me with a single ticket box.

I need only 2 tickets.    Any way to indicate that I'd be willing to purchase 2 tickets to the seller?

2 REPLIES 2
Conductor

Re: any possibility of asking a seller to release 2 of 3 tickets?

The value of a single single ticket is less than that of a pair or 3 tickets.  Not sure it is reasonable to ask that of a seller nor do I believe that Stubhub will reach out on your behalf.  I would think oyu have 3 options: 1) find another pair for the event in a different location, 2) buy the three and find another firend to go with you or 3) buy the 3 tickets and then turn around and try to sell the third ticket on your own or on stubhub.

New User

Re: any possibility of asking a seller to release 2 of 3 tickets?

The event is in a few days.   It is in a small theater.   There are no other seats or sellers available.  Seats are selling for many times face.   Having been in this seller's position - as I got closer to the day of the show I would have been interested in knowing that folks would have bought a subset of my tickets - even leaving me with one.    But if there is no way to communicate that's sad but okay.