cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User
Answered! Go to solution

how to buy new tickets using coupon from cancelled tickets

Bought spring training tickets in 2020, elected to get the 120% coupon instead of a refund. I want to purchase tickets for this year, 2021 and use the credited coupon money but am not sure how to do that.  Can anyone help? thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Re: how to buy new tickets using coupon from cancelled tickets

Hi Baseball55

You will see your coupons on the checkout page when in the process of purchasing. To apply it to your order, you will just need to check the box next to the amount. If either of you have any further questions, you can private message one of the moderators AllyD, NikkiM, KattW or Paul

Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

This is also my question, it took me thru the process but when it’s time to check out it doesn’t let me buy the tickets. It shows it deducts the amount from the discount but not unless we type in our credit card info. Is it going to accept the discount or deduct from my credit card?
Answered! Go to solution

Fans will need to have an active credit/debit card on their profile to complete a purchase but, if you are seeing a $0 amount during checkout, your StubHub credit will be exhausted and your card won't be charged. If you are seeing a remaining balance, the card will pick up the difference, @Gibo.