Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
New User

listing did not have complete information

I am so disappointed in the stubhub company. I purchased tickets for ncaa tournament and found out that the tickets are not for the entire day. It was listed as full strip for friday/sunday or friday. I bought friday only and now find out i only have the first 2 games and not event the game i want. this was discovered an hour after purchasing and stubhub will not cancel order. The person was nice on the phone but unable to cancel my order. Done using stubhub!

1 Comment
Moderator Moderator

Re: listing did not have complete information

Hello, thanks for reaching out and very sorry to hear there was an issue with your order!  Every purchase is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee,  If your seller does not deliver the correct tickets by the time promised, or in the rare event that something happens at the venue, we will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets for the amount of the purchase and the section and row, or you're entitled to a refund.  I will send you a private message to get some more information from you so I can take another look at the order for you!