cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

refund for postponed (coachella 2020)

My understanding of StubHub's goal is to give fans the best experience possible and they said we’re covered by their FanProtect Guarantee.

WHO has raised the global risk of new coronavirus infections to "very high" and Trump expected to declare national emergency. i want to go to coachella with feeling free and happy not concern, fear about covid-19

so Coachella officially changed their dates and policy to refund if they are unable to attend.

but StubHub says, they can’t refund when the event is postponed just only canceled.

i don’t understand why StubHub can’t refund. because Coachella officially can refund.

i’m not unable to attend that changed dates (oct 9-11) and don’t want to go with covid-19 concerns because The coronavirus is starting in the United States radically.

if Stubhub really thinks about their fans, they should change their policy this time to refund even if the event is postponed (not canceled)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: refund for postponed (coachella 2020)

I am having the same issue for my Billy Joel concert in NY for April 10.  Concert was postponed to October.  I am having to travel across country to attend and Stubhub refuses to refund.  I am going on FB, Yelp to post as Stubhub won't take care of this issue.  I paid almost $500 in fees to Stubhub for these tickets.  I will not use them again.

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: refund for postponed (coachella 2020)

We are very sorry for the frustrations, @itsvcks & @Denhu. This was completely unexpected & something that is entirely outside of our control. Because of this, we will be moving forward with our normal postponed event policy - http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/85/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_424/categor.... If you are not able to attend your new event date, for whatever reason, we strongly suggest relisting your tickets for sale. We do not guarantee the selling of tickets but, we also cannot provide a refund for valid tickets that go unused. Feel free to send a private message to me or any of the other community moderators if you need some help relisting your tickets. We will also be happy to waive your selling fees so you have a better shot at allowing your tickets to be rehomed.