cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindy17
Waterboy

tickets purchased for US Olympic Gymnastics Trials

I purchased tickets in October of 2019 for the US Olympic Trials Gymnastics event in St. Louis, Missouri that was to happen on June 26, 2020.  The event was postponed and is now rescheduled for June 25, 2021.  I printed my tickets at the time I purchased them but I cannot access them currently online and my account shows no record of the purchase.  I have been trying to get in contact with Stub Hub for several days and cannot get through.  I am currently on hold and have been now for an hour and 7 minutes.  I am begging for a return phone call and help with this purchase.  I purchased 8 tickets to this event and spent a great deal of money!  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Paul

Re: tickets purchased for US Olympic Gymnastics Trials

So sorry for the delay! I've sent you a private message. Respond there and we can look into this order together. 

rbans
Pit Crew

Re: tickets purchased for US Olympic Gymnastics Trials

I was looking at the event and it says usa gymnastics is looking at seating options. If they reduce capacity they will likely cancel all tickets and refund buyers. Then they may do another sale with seating restrictions in place. That’s what happened to Olympic swimming tickets I had