cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

BILLIE EILISH

Anyone else frustrated with not getting answers on this BILLIE E. CONCERT!!?

Like they keep saying is postponed I payed over 1,000 I demand a refund already!!
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Re: BILLIE EILISH

Hi CCamacho

You probably wont like this answer but the decision to postpone/reschedule the Billie Eilish concert lies with the artist and venues and not with Stubhub.  Stubhub is waiting to hear from Billie and the venues if they will reschedule the concert or cancel it.  Once the outcome is dtermined then Stubhub's policies come into play.  If the event is cancelled then you will receive a refund or credit voucher.  If the event is rescheduled then your tickets are good for the new date.  Until it is determined you are in limbo.

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I'm also really frustrated that we pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars toward these tickets, and there's nothing anyone can do, during a pandemic, while many of us are now unemployed. 
no we do not like this answer. This needs to be revised, and stub hub needs to sort this out. Right now, you're holding money for the tickets my seller purchased, and the money I purchased them for. How is this okay? We would love to know. I also would love my $650 back, much like many others. Please sort this out. Please get back to me

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

And Still NOTHING from the Artist or Venue???   Ticketmaster was offering a refund on her NYC tickets for that postposed event if you asked within 30 days of the announcement, however Stubhub would not honor that same policy.  So definitely a StubHub issue for that venue.  I have multiple tickets in multiple cites to see her and she and her booking agent have done nothing ... I could really use the money and Stubhib would even allow me to attempt to sell them.... Frustration and disappointment in her and stubhub to say the least.

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Very frustrated too, I paid almost 600, this is ridiculous nobody should be able to keep your money for a year without producing some kind of product for it I think I’m at a point where I’m going to check into what the laws are in this.
Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I’ve been waiting too!! This is absolutely ridiculous we are not aloud refunds! Especially during a time like this. How long can a artist go with out picking a new date or rescheduling?
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I contacted them about a refund as well. I sent documents showing where it says she canceled. I have found several sites saying she has canceled them. This is ridiculous! I had tickets for Nashville. I just want a refund.
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Hi

It looks like the show is postponed and not cancelled - https://www.bridgestonearena.com/events/detail/billie-eilish, https://www.ticketmaster.com/billie-ei...

Once the artist (not Stubhub) announces the new dates then your tickets will be good for the new date.  If the event is cancelled then since you are in Tennesse you are entitled to a refund.