Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

BTS Refund

Hello
I want to get a cash refund on my BTS tickets what are my options?
Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Re: BTS Refund

Hi Cynthia

Currently the BTS tour is still postponed. Per StubHub's policies that means you are in limbo.  If the concert ends up being rescheduled your tickets are good for the new date. If the event ends up being cancelled then you will receive a refund or credit voucher based on which state you live in.

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you
I live in CO but the concert was in CA can I still get a cash refund once the status updated?
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Cynthia

fortunately both Colorado and California require cash refunds so if the event ends up being cancelled you should get a cash refund.

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you!
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

How much longer are we supposed to wait to find out of they will cancel or reschedule? I have tickets to the show in Atlanta that was scheduled for May. It's been 6 months with no word. To wait indefinitely for them to reschedule or cancel is extremely frustrating and unreasonable.
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

That is a question to ask of the BTS and their promotors.   I had tickets for Styx and the event has been rescheduled twice and now postponed again.  My guess is that BTS does not to reschedule the event and then have to postpone again.